‘Connection to Self’
Bali Bliss Women’s Retreat
4th August 2018 – 11th August 2018
This years’ Retreat most certainly had us ‘connecting to self’.
Apart from the nurturing, nourishing, developing an awareness of our senses, actioning, experiencing, stretching our limbs and our minds, appreciating and creating…
We grew. We expanded. We stepped forward. We rose up.
The earth sought to give us a wake up call that allowed us to connect deeper into our selves and discover strengths and gifts that we were unaware of.
As a group, we united and supported each other, holding space where required, and feeling perfectly safe to be ourselves.
A very deep and life enhancing experience for each of us.
I feel truly blessed to have been witness to the growth of the beautiful women who attended. 🙏🏻
Are you a woman with a desire to step back from your busy life to connect to self?
Yearning to discover the woman within that has become hidden under all the roles you play for others?
This Bali Bliss Retreat is designed just for you – for women who have this desire and wish to re-unite with self love, worthiness, deservedness, growth and self-nurturing.
Heart and Soul: Kinesiology & Therapies, invites you to embrace all that this amazing earth is gifting you in beautiful Ubud, the spiritual heart of Bali.
At a Retreat, something magic occurs when women reconnect within and rediscover their deep inner selves…. where nothing will ever be the same.
We will meet together on the beautiful island of Bali – where there is a strong connection to nature and culture. Staying in Ubud at the boutique Tegal Sari, you will understand the description that states, ‘a place where nature’s morning begins, and as sunset falls, sounds of water and tall rice stalks rustling in the wind mixed with the sounds of frogs in harmony, creates a serene atmosphere’. Offering tranquillity, privacy and comfort, it is our home base to explore the uniqueness of Ubud.
On previous Bali Bliss Retreats we have discussed how life feels so different in Bali – appreciation of what we have and what we need to do makes sense, it awakens component of our selves that have remained dormant. This occurs because Ubud is at the intersection of lei lines, a powerfully spiritual energetic site that feels different to home.
Joining us on this Bali Bliss Retreat will have you returning home feeling relaxed and ‘whole’, with skills and a new outlook that will support you, and memories and friendships that will endure with a grateful heart.
What to expect on the Bali Bliss Retreat
In Bali, time stretches and you feel as if you have been away longer than a few days. We will begin our mornings with Bali Bliss yoga classes that will lovingly awaken your muscles and joints, and we will set our intentions for the day ahead.
After breakfast the days will be filled with beautiful conversation, laughter, pampering spa sessions to nurture your physical and emotional self, a Balinese cooking class to nourish your body, a fabulous cycling tour through the Ubud countryside and rice fields that will enliven your senses, an afternoon in a silversmith studio that will allow you to explore your creative side, and workshops designed to provide you with the tools to support your personal growth. As an extra bonus, you will have a special 1:1 Kinesiology session with Leanne to support your intentions for the week. There will be time for sight seeing, shopping, lazing by a pool or napping – most importantly though, you will feel balanced and connected to yourself and Mother Bali.
Bali Bliss Accommodation
Tegal Sari is situated around 10-15 minutes walk from the Ubud town centre amidst peaceful rice fields. Its rooms are spacious, private, air conditioned and clean, and unlimited drinking water is provided for free. The gardens are well manicured and lush, with two pools available for your use. The staff are extremely courteous and will go out of their way to ensure your comfort. Tegal Sari is a 2 minute walk to beautiful restaurants and shopping, and 5 minutes from the Monkey Forest.
Bali Bliss Cuisine
The mouth watering cuisine of Bali allows you to experience culture and fusion in one mouthful. Nasi goreng, satay skewers, cap cay and mie goreng are only a small selection of the foods you can experience in Bali. Visiting some amazing restaurants like Bridges and Kebun will allow space and time to soak in the atmosphere and take lingering tastes home. We have included a fabulous cooking school class so that you can experience not only the preparation and the tastes of Indonesia, but you will also have the recipes to take home with you.
Would you like more information?
Sometimes making a decision to do something for yourself is less than easy…. especially when you are used to putting others or commitments first – so here are all the ‘other’ information for you to consider.
Who will be coming?
This Retreat is designed specifically for women, we imagine they will be aged from mid thirties upwards and be excited about this opportunity. The wonderful thing about Retreats are that if you arrive alone, you will have an instant group of new friends, because retreats are designed to be inclusive and non-judgemental.
Will I be safe?
We will take all necessary precautions that we can. For all Retreats and tours, we have a list of local hospitals, doctors and Embassies. We take note of any travel warnings and do our best not to put you in the way of any danger.
How do I get to Bali?
You will fly to Denpasar, which is Bali’s main airport – Ngurah International Airport. We can recommend which flight to book, assist you with organising transfers, and put you in touch with a great travel agent if you so wish.
Do I need to share a room?
Both twin and single rooms are available, a single supplement can be provided on application but please note that this is dependant on availability. If you would like a single room, please book quickly as these are limited.
What if I don’t want to do something?
We would never make you do anything you are not comfortable doing. We can work out an alternative plan if this is the case, however, we do strongly encourage participation in the activities and workshops so that you receive the maximum, life changing opportunities and experiences.
What will we eat?
The food in Bali is fresh and tastes amazing, but if you prefer an alternative to Indonesian meals, there are many international dishes on each menu – imagine having the best pasta you have ever eaten, whilst in Bali!
I’m worried as I have a food allergy
Of course you would be concerned, we would be too. We will have an Indonesian translation outlining your allergy and requesting you don’t have it included in your meal. Bali has so many tourists that requests such as this are not uncommon. You will need to bring any medication with you and brief us on its use and dosage prior to your departure so that we can access appropriate training.
I have never travelled without family or friends
The best things about Retreats are meeting new people. Often women do come alone and return home with life long friends., but yes, it can be stressful arriving when you know no one. Before the Retreat you will be connected through a Facebook group and we will have an online meet up. We can also try and arrange travel to and from Bali with another attendee if you’d prefer.
What will the weather be like?
It will be very warm and humid, but that just means that you get to swim or walk in the rain rather than be in the middle of winter and freezing.
Can I pay in instalments?
Yes, you can, we are more than happy to discuss payment options with you. A $490 deposit is required to secure your place, and all payments should be finalised by 30th June 2018.
We are more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please email Leanne here: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set a time to chat, or call Leanne on 0409 000 882
Who is Leanne?
Your facilitator Leanne Winder, is an experienced Kinesiologist, Aromatherapist, Reiki Master, Midwife and Nurse, with 36 years experience working in the health and well-being sector. Leanne has primarily worked in women’s health and with families, and is passionate about assisting and supporting women to connect with their inner selves. She is committed to supporting you in embracing all that you truly deserve and dream of.
Before the Bali Bliss Retreat
You will be a member of a Facebook group where you can ask questions and gain valuable information. This is a private group so that only those joining us will have access. If you are not a Facebook user we will forward the information to you in another format. There will be a live meet up where you will receive a full group briefing and have the opportunity to meet other group members. You will also receive emails containing all the information to make coming to this Retreat a breeze.
During the Bali Bliss Retreat
- Seven nights accommodation in a twin share room at the boutique Tegal Sari in Ubud. (Limited single supplements are available)
- All transport during the Retreat
- All listed meals – 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners – these will be both at our beautiful accommodation and at surrounding restaurants
- Luxurious welcome gifts – so that you know you are appreciated and cared for
- A welcome ceremony to set your intentions for the Retreat
- Workshops that will take you on a journey of discovery
- Five morning yoga sessions to lovingly awaken your muscles and joints
- Shopping time in Ubud to purchase souvenirs, clothing or a special piece of jewellery
- An Indonesian cooking class that will have you involved not only in the preparation of delicious local dishes, but eating them as well. You’ll also have a recipe book to take home with you
- A bike ride through the Ubud countryside and rice fields
- You will make your own piece of jewellery when we visit a silversmith studio, something to take home as a memory of your time away
- 1:1 Kinesiology session with Leanne to support you with your intentions for the week
- A blissful 2.5 hour spa session at the amazing Kasa Spa in Ubud – we have chosen particular treatments that will have you floating on air
- A special visit to The House of Chi
- A 2 hour Ayurvedic massage to balance and calm your body, mind and chakras
- Support and guidance from Leanne over the week
There are scheduled activities not listed, but why spoil surprises?
After the Retreat
You will have an opportunity to gather together again after the Retreat if you wish.
What is not included
- Return airfares
- Fully comprehensive International Travel Insurance – This is a compulsory part of attending
- Passports – must have a 6 month validity on them from day of entry
- Room mini bar and extra food/meals
- Shopping and spending money
- Taxis and transport taken outside of the stated itinerary
- Airport transfers – we can assist you in organising this, around $35 each way
- We will have an opportunity to attend a village Healer and can organise an appointment for around $30
Early bird price until 3oth January 2018 includes a bonus kinesiology session.
Single: $2,927 Twin: $2,297
From 31st January:- Single: $2,927 Twin: $2,297
Deposit of $490 will secure a place, with the balance due on 30th June
* Refer a friend who joins us and receive a $200 discount*
Before purchasing a place on this Retreat, please note the cancellation policy as set out below. It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
- 100% refund less deposit and expenses already paid if cancelling prior to May 4th 2018
- 75% refund less deposit and expenses already paid if cancelling prior to June 4th 2018
- 50% refund less deposit and expenses already paid if cancelling prior to 4th July 2018
- Expenses paid include accommodation, administration fees, travel and booking of services
- If you would like to transfer your place to someone else after registration, it will incur a $50 administration fee
- Do not book any air travel until we can confirm that we have minimum numbers, as we will not be responsible for refunding these in the event of the Retreat not going ahead
- We advise that you consider purchasing travel insurance for this Retreat when you pay your deposit as this can cover you for a number of events including illness and some cancellations. (Please read disclaimers carefully). Please note that travel insurance does not cover you for simply changing your mind.
- We do not provide refunds after the 50% refund date even if you can provide a medical certificate, this is why we advise purchasing travel insurance
- If the Retreat is cancelled, you may transfer your full Retreat payment to another Retreat, or you can request a refund of your payment to us, constituting a full settlement.
- We are not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled Retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip
After a confirmation has been emailed to you, a courtesy hold requires payment within 5 working days to secure the reservation.
”Cancellation” is defined as not attending your scheduled Retreat, including postponing or rescheduling. “You” refers to the guest booking a Retreat. ”We” refers to Heart & Soul Kinesiology Retreats.
TRAVEL AND CANCELLATION INSURANCE
To join the aretreat you must have travel insurance. Please be sure that your insurance policy covers you for all relevant SPORT ACTIVITIES you will be engaging in on your Retreat, and TRIP CANCELLATION. Depending on your policy and conditions, travel cancellation insurance will pay a portion or all cancellation fees
Heart and Soul Bali Bliss Retreat 2016
Bali Bliss experienced a nurturing week of indulgence with 5 gorgeous women.
We relaxed, rejuvenated, recharged, and reclaimed ourselves in beautiful Ubud, the spiritual heart of Bali 💗
The blissful week was designed for busy women who thoroughly enjoyed relaxation, pampering, delicious food and lovely company.
Each woman was able to take a step back from their active lives to nurture and regenerate themselves.
The focus included 7 nights in Balinese style accommodation surrounded by lush tropical gardens, breakfasts, daily yoga, a Balinese cooking class, pampering spa treatments, cycling through the glorious Ubud countryside, workshops designed to provide them with the tools to support self, and time and space to reclaim the amazing person each woman truly is.
If you would like to see further photos or posts of the wonderful week in Ubud, please click on the Facebook link below. 🙏🏻
Bali Bliss Retreat 2017 will be advertised shortly.