Kinesiologist, Midwife, Registered Nurse, Reiki Master, Aromatherapist and Modern Mystic.
I have been involved with kinesiology for 18 years, as a client and as a practitioner. I was so impressed with the results of kinesiology with a family member, that I decided to book an appointment for myself and have never looked back.
Accessing my own inner wisdom has been life changing & fulfilling for me, I am definitely not the same person I was prior to kinesiology.
I am more open and honest with myself and less afraid of speaking up.
I now have an awareness of who I am, what I believe in and the direction I am travelling, and I’d like to enable others to do the same.
I studied Touch For Health after experiencing the amazing results of kinesiology personally, and then, after an inspiring meeting with a Balian (Balinese Medicine Man), progressed to studying Certificate IV in Kinesiology followed by the Diploma and International Diploma.
My interest in Aromatherapy surfaced during my career as a midwife, so I decided to study with a world renowned Aromatherapist here in Melbourne, learning about beautiful essential oils, their harvesting and manufacture, and their many and varied uses.
I use essential oils every single day and find them extremely beneficial to me, my work colleagues, clients and patients.
My love of essential oils drew me to studying the oils from a kinesiology perspective, and hence my frequent use of oils during kinesiology balancing, and a qualification as an Aromatic Kinesiologist.
My first foray into the world of complementary medicine arrived in the form of Reiki. I read an article that sparked an interest so much that I decided to study Reiki. Ultimately I gained all levels up to Reiki Master. I use Reiki every day on myself, and find it beneficial on clients and patients, when I am called to use it. Reiki for me is a constant. It is ever present in my touch.
Midwifery for me, is the embodiment of the feminine, of woman. I have been a midwife for 24 years, in all aspects from education to consultation, birthing, postnatal care and domiciliary home visiting. I have also been involved in all aspects of ‘woman’ and women’s health.
Nursing is where it all began. It was something I aspired to from childhood, and I have now been in the health industry and nursing for 36 years.
People and their health, on all levels, are my passion.
Things I love
- I love being in the fresh air and in nature. In the garden, on the beach, in the bush, outside in general. Flowers and plants are always present in my home and workplace. If I am inside, the windows and doors are open!
- I love animals and own several. Their energy and unrestricted love soothe me.
- I’m particularly drawn to the night sky, the moon in particular. I feel an energy and calmness when I contemplate the beautiful moon, and often stand outside at night gazing at the moon and inhaling her energy.
- Reading is my outlet, a passion I have had from childhood. I always have a book on the go, and several waiting to be started. I much prefer to escape, learn and explore through reading rather than television.
- Having said that, I love films, particularly those that aren’t mainstream. I enjoy losing myself in a good plot and beautiful scenery.
- Kinesiologist: International Diploma, Diploma, Cert.IV
- Touch For Health Practitioner: Level IV
- Aromatherapist: Certificate of Aromatherapy
- Aromatic Kinesiologist
- Reiki Master
- Registered Midwife
- Registered Nurse
- Diploma of Business
Serving the communities of:
Ocean Grove, Wallington, Bellarine, Geelong and surrounds.